Organic Ginger Muffins
- 1-1/2 tsp. Wakaya Perfection Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, ginger and
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy, using an electric mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well and scraping down sides of the bowl between additions.
- Add corn syrup and milk and beat until well combined.
- Add flour mixture in batches, beating until mixture is
- Fill muffin pans ¾ full and bake in middle of oven until a toothpick comes out clean, about 17 minutes.